We had the fabulous opportunity this past month to organise and be involved in a gorgeous styled shoot at the beautiful Rooftop Terrace at the Chancery Chambers in Auckland City with a number of incredibly talented vendors.
We once again battled the elements but thankfully Auckland decided to play nice and held off the rain, and even brought a stunning sunset to cap the day off!
We went into the shoot with the idea for an epic backdrop with some amazing floral design (We were helped in this area by the fabulously talented Floral Stylist), From there the design flowed quite naturally into a bohemian/nordic aesthetic.
We had an amazing group of very talented ladies involved who put their experience and style into the different elements of the shoot and we couldn’t have done it without them. If your in the market for some fabulous vendors take a peak at ..
– Venue: The Rooftop terrace at Chancery Chambers
– Photography: Eleanor from Jel Photography
– Floral, Botanical, Terrarium and Cake Styling : Sue from Floral Stylist
– Furniture hire and styling: Sophie from Borrow & Beau
– Makeup: Nicola at Your makeup artist
– Hair: Heather Newcombe
– Backdrop & Bar Styling, Lighting and Props: Two Foxes Styling
– Dress: A La Robe
Until Next time!
J & J