Come get knees deep into the blooms for one epic day with the Two foxes team where we explore large scale installations, lush tablescapes, Create some beautiful content and meet and collab with other creatives!
We will go over how we order and care for our flowers in addition to teaching the mechanics behind how we build lush installations both hanging and ground based.
Working with a abundance of locally sourced product and fresh foliage we will spend the day working in teams to create installations , followed by a discussion of pricing, our on day tool kits, sourcing fabrics vases etc.
We will then demo a Centrepiece design then work individually to create a lush rambling CP to take home and talk around tables cape design around the florals followed by a grazing lunch set under our epic installations.
Everyone will walk away with images for promotional use as well as a sourcing guide to take away.
Included in your booking
- An lush selection of florals and foliage for use during the day
- Hands-on design for large scale installations and lush Centrepieces
- Installation discussion: Mechanics and tips
- Vessels, Snips and installation materials provided
- Overview of pricing, Sourcing, design and event design
- Business & design Q&A
- Goodie bag & Two Foxes Sourcing Guide
- Grazing Lunch Set under Installation
- Refreshments during the day
- Professional images of your work to take away for promotional use
This class is suitable for all design levels. Wether you are a experienced florist looking to expand your repertoire or just mad for florals and want to dip your toes into the world of blooms and gain some real life skills as well as build your portfolio. No previous experience is required.
Held at the incredible Cascade Street Premise join us for a day of beautiful blooms, education, and fun!
There is a minimum of 12 students needed for the class to be held. In the unfortunate event, we do not meet this minimum, all students will receive a full refund. All students will be informed at least 60 days prior to workshop start date – please keep this in mind when booking.